Monday, May 27, 2013

Introducing Regan Dare!!!

Enter the third Voss kiddo: Regan Dare.  Named after two of the most fantastic men I've ever known. This little guy looks shockingly like his big brother but, so far at least, isn't exhibiting the same crazy colic that both Timmy and Gemma endured for their first 9 months.  He's a snuggly little guy and loves napping in the Ergo.  No joke, I'm wearing him about 10 hours a day.  Between that and the nursing, I've got a great 24/7 workout going on.  Feeling pretty darn tired though. 
Just born!

With Dr. Daniel and the L&D nurse, Jan, at Swedish.  She was such an amazing OB over the last 5 years.


Timmy and Gemma meet their baby brother!  Instant love.  Timmy especially, is infatuated with Regan...showering him with hugs and attention.  Melts my heart.

 
Regan's first visit to Morgan's pool

 
 Yup, Regan's got the same eyebrows as Timmy!
There may have been some cookie bribes involved to get this picture... 
You forget how small they really are when they're born!

 3 for 3!  The Voss kiddos love bathtime.
 Future Beaver...if Daddy has anything to say about it.
Regan's birth announcement.  I'll admit it, I get lazier with each kid about how many I send out. SO happy with how it turned out though!!!  If you read my blog, please don't be upset with me if I didn't mail one to you, or take it personally.  Between picture posts on Facebook and this blog, you've already seen these pictures anyway.  They mainly went to just family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...