Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Timmy's last day of preschool

(...okay, okay, so it was really last Friday...)
I know I'm not alone when I say this year has flown by! 
Can this be the same boy who started preschool in the fall?
  Such a big kid, on his last day of preschool!
With his favorite teacher, Ms. Judi

I could not have hoped for a more positive experience for Timmy.  With an August birthday, he barely made the age cutoff for registration.  Jim and I waffled back and forth over whether enrolling Timmy was a good idea, knowing he would be the youngest kid in his class.  Best decision we made was to enroll him at BCNS.  My little boy has grown up so much this year.  He's still as goofy as ever, but he has a new confidence now.  He's more willing to try new things and talk to new people.  He still has yet to meet a construction tool or dirt pile he doesn't like!  Nope, still not much of an interest at all in art projects or anything crafty.  But, the kid is a huge music lover.  And he's made some really great pals in his class.  That being said, I'm still pretty set on holding him back for kindergarten...he'll have 2 more years of preschool instead of just 1.  Timmy is wee sized, and is intimidated easily.  Somehow I think it's a mistake to have him as the youngest, smallest, boy in a grade school classroom.  As far as I'm concerned, there's no big rush for him to grow up!  

1 comment:

  1. Such a big boy! Way to go! :) He looks like he did well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...