Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Someone has his little sister trained!

Of course I mean this facetiously.  Usually it's the other way around!  Gemma can be quite tyrant and dictator to Timmy, when she feels like it.  I'm already dreading those teen years.

But this afternoon, Timmy somehow had Gemma convinced it's WAY cooler to be the pusher of the truck, rather than the rider. 
No joke, Gemma must have pushed Timmy up and down our street for a good 15 minutes.  Wish that would result in a better nap.  Not even close.

And in other news, a certain big brother is "helping" his little sister with her vocab...teaching her the all important words like burp, butt, and fart.  She already laughs when she lets a loud one rip.  Such a little lady... 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I used to make my little brother push me around all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...