Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Raining in June = Fingerpaint and splashing!

My kiddos don't exactly gravitate towards art/crafty projects the way others do.  But what they ALWAYS enjoy is any opportunity to make a mess...or take a bath.  So with this rainy week we've had, I whipped out the finger paint.  It was Gemma's first time and she had a blast.  Although truly, I know if she was able to tell me she'd still say she enjoyed her bath afterwards more.  Water baby...that's my girl!
Of course the first thing Gemma does it try to eat the paint and put a nice little spot right on the center of her nose...
 ...and Timmy's idea of painting is to mix together as many colors as he can, as quickly as possible!
 After a whopping 10 minutes of finger paints (seemingly as much craft time as my kiddos can handle) we had a nearly hour long bath.  These kids LOVE the water.
I cringe thinking about how much bath water Gemma ingested.  Yuck.

Tomorrow?  Back to the dirt pile (aka "construction site") in the front yard...


5 comments:

  1. Gemma is SO cute covered in paint! <3 Bath time=fun time in our house, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Looking forward to reading up on yours!! My boy LOVES bath water, so i kinda figure at least he's getting enough to drink!lol! What kinda paint do you use for your kids?? (Gorgeous wee ones!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Evie hates getting messy, but maybe in the bath would be ok with her? :)

    PS Your kiddos are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I whipped out the finger paint. It was Gemma's first time and she had a blast. travel umbrella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...