Friday, June 8, 2012

My little swimmer

I took these pictures on Timmy's last day of his spring swim session last week and am finally uploading them now.  I could not be more impressed with how my mini-Michael Phelps is doing!  He's now able to float on his back and kick (without assistance) all the way across the pool.  He bobs up and down like a cork doing bubbles in the water, and has no issues jumping off the pool deck into the deep end.  Where we've reverted a bit is in swimming on his stomach.  He's trying to use both arms and legs now and he hasn't quite got that down so he'll swim for about 5 feet, freak out, and stand up.  We're getting there though! 


Timmy will do 3, 2-week summer swim camps this summer starting in mid-July.  So needless to say, I've got a little guy who is already counting down the days to more lessons:)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...