Friday, May 11, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

This made my day.  One of my favorite blogs, Love The Grows, nominated my little blog for the One Lovely Blog Award!  Yay me!  I know my blog has it's precious few followers, so this was such a wonderful surprise. 


Well here's the deal, there's some rules to receiving the award!
Display the blog award! Create a link to the site that nominated you. then write 7 random facts about yourself. Then create some links to blog you love!
7 random facts about ME!

1. I am an unashamed Neil Diamond fan.  Jim still hasn't forgiven me for dragging him to a concert of his. 
2.   I stutter.  Often, I wear a speaking device called a Speech Easy that helps me maintain my fluency. Especially helpful for me on the phone...one of my biggest problem areas.
3.  I'm addicted to Bikram Yoga. 90 minutes with the heat cranked on...you must try it!
4. I am a total sucker for rainbows.  Anything rainbow...  Gemma better like them too because I'm already planning for a (someday) rainbow everything birthday party.  I'm already plotting it out on a Pinterest board...
5. When I was little, I wanted to be either Janet Evans or Summer Sanders.  If you're a swimmer and grew up in the 80's/90's, this is a no brainer.
6. I don't think a day goes by that I don't at least trade emails or talk to my mom on the phone. If there was a mother of the universe award, she would win it, hands down.
7. I have probably seen The Sound of Music over 50 times. Can't help it, I'm a huge Julie Andrews fan.

Here are some blogs I love:
People I Want To Punch In The Throat - okay, this blog is freaking hilarious.  And I agree with what she says 99% of the time.

Daddy's in Charge? - I love that it's a Dad blogging.  Oh, and they are big Lego fans just like we are.

You Know It Happens At Your House Too - this mom is brutally honest about raising kids.  I laugh so hard when I read her posts, I pee my pants...sometimes.

The Baker Chick - I am hopelessly addicted to her site. 

The Londoner - have you seen her "Anti Diet" and Slutty Brownies recipe???  If not, you should.

Momastery - I don't think you live on this planet if you are a blogger and haven't heard of Glennon Melton.  She is nothing short of amazing.

Got a blog you think I'd enjoy?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...