Friday, June 11, 2010

Random Pictures

No major update for the time being...Sarah's wedding in LA was an absolute blast...I am still sleep deprived. Came home Sunday and all seemed well until 4:30 Monday morning when Timmy woke up, throwing up last night's bratwurst. Yuck. Especially yuck when the 2nd round of projectile goes down your t-shirt and into your pants. Enough said. Anyway, my little guy is feeling much better now, although back to his more typical food strike. I knew it was too good to last!

Yes, we still wear the helmet everywhere!  This late spring/early summer has been so horribly wet ALL THE TIME.  I finally feel like Bainbridge is home but let's be honest, it's times like this when I REALLY miss my Bay Area weather.
playing his harmonica.  the amount of spit stuck in that thing when he's done is pretty gross. 
"helping" his Nana garden! 
  
I can't seem to ever capture Timmy smiling on camera...he made his Poppy give him a ride all up and down the street. 
Sarah was such a beautiful bride!  Unfortunately I didn't take all that many pictures.  Too much fun just enjoying the special day with her.   
This teaches me NOT to stand in front of the sun when taking a picture.  Yes, I'm wearing my usual red backpack with my bridesmaid dress.  Would feel naked without it.  Sarah's wedding was one of the best I've been too.  You know it's a hit when half the party is still there at midnight when the venue shuts down and we hoof it to Sharkie's a couple blocks away to continue the partying!  I think I got about 3 hours sleep that night.  Well worth it though.  Crazy thinking all my closest friends are married now, with the exception of one.  You know who you are, so I won't name any names...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...