Monday, March 1, 2010

Timmy LOVES his Chariot...

It's no secret to people who see Timmy on a regular basis that the kid absolutely loathes the stroller.  I fully recognize this is largely my fault.  I happily carry him EVERYWHERE and will continue to do so until my body gives out on me.  When he got too big for the Baby Bjorn, I made the switch to the (even better) Ergo, and have no plans to quit using it anytime soon.  BUT, I do think there is a time and place for the stroller, and at some point in time (like when baby #2 decides to come along), Timmy will have to take his spot on wheels and make way for little baby brother or sister to snuggle with Mommy. 

Anyway, Jim and I did a bunch of research and decided that the "Chariot" was our best bet.  To put it bluntly, this thing is badass!  It's basically a chassi with components that turn it into a jogging stroller, bike trailer...you can even buy a component that allows you to take baby cross-country skiing or snow shoeing.  Biggest drawback is the cost...big, big, big cost.  That's where Craigslist comes in.  God bless that site!  I found a seller in Redmond who was basically unloading hers at 40% of cost and seriously, it looked barely used.  Jim took Timmy for his first bike trip yesterday to Battlepoint Park and TIMMY LOVED IT!  Maybe had something to do with the speed???


My attempts to capture a picture of Timmy actually looking like he was enjoying his new Chariot were an absolute failure.  He looked pissed off and uncomfortable, which is actually somewhat amusing.  He he.  It's funny because we could not keep the little guy from climbing back into the seat everytime we took him out.  That is a total first!!!


We got the Chariot in the double size...just planning ahead.  But for the time being, Timmy has all the room in the world to spread out and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...