Friday, March 27, 2009

This has been a pretty difficult month for the Voss'. Both Jim and I are absolutely swamped at work and I am determined that Timmy will not see how stressed out both of us are. To the best of my ability, I push all work thoughts aside anytime I'm with the little man. Only during nap times and after he goes to sleep in the evenings do I frantically run to the computer. It's audit time for me at work and it's the busiest time of the year for me. Thankfully, for those of you who have heard me whining on a regular basis about this, things are starting to wind down.

I'm sure this is no big surprise to anyone but, Timmy is growing up entirely too fast for his Mommy. We're still not crawling yet but each day I see Timmy working on it. He spends more and more time on his belly lately and every once in a while I catch him trying to get his knees underneath his belly. He'll get there! What this means for Jim and I is we need to start baby proofing the house...we haven't done a thing!

We've added broccoli, chicken, papaya, mango, blueberries and yogurt to Timmy's menu. He also likes these Baby Mum Mum teething crackers. I'm going to try green beans and spinach soon.

Almost forgot...Timmy's bottom 2 teeth are in! He was a little fussy as they were breaking through the gums but I think it had more to do with the fact that he was also battling an ear infection. First time he has gotten sick! Anyway, trying to give him the amoxocillin was a complete nightmare. I had to lay him on his back and wait till I got a good scream out of him so I could squeeze some of the dropper in his mouth while his mouth was open. It was just a matter of days before he realized my "trick" and would just rage with his mouth firmly shut. Smart little dude he is. Thankfully we're done with that and Timmy is back to his cheerful, active self. His top 2 teeth look like they'll be in any day now too!
Bainbridge has a really awesome local pool. Thank goodness because no kid of mine is growing to grow up and not be a water baby! I'd like to sign Timmy up for the "Mommy and Me" lessons later this spring.

Timmy absolutely loves being thrown up in the air. How perfect for Daddy that Timmy looked directly at the camera while he took this shot!

Ahhh...blueberries!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Timmy and his daddy...and I think the picture says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...