Saturday, November 8, 2008

This is my first foray into blogging...but we've had so many of our friends and family asking about Timmy, and especially wanting to see pictures, that I figured this would be the best way. My good friend Julie has such a great webpage that she's always updating with pictures of her little boy Corvin. Julie, sorry, I'm stealing this idea from you! Anyway, little Timmy was born August 10th at Swedish in downtown Seattle. 8 lbs, 3 oz., 21.5 inches...and 2 weeks late. To say that Timmy is an active baby would be a total understatement. I shouldn't have been so surprised. Timmy would kick for hours in the womb so it shouldn't have come as a total shock to me that he's a pretty demanding little dude now! He's smiling all the time, loves to "talk" with me (and Timmy has only one volume...LOUD), loves to be held (thank God for the Baby Bjorn and Maya Wrap), and is a voracious eater. He's absolutely perfect in every way. He hates all swings but, loves his kick gym. Oh, and he absolutely hates naptime. Makes for one tired mommy sometimes.

It's amazing how much Timmy has already changed in just 3 months. He doesn't have his next checkup until December but I figure he weighs about 15 pounds at the moment. At his 2 month checkup he was in the 65th % for height, 71st for weight, and 85th for head circumference. My boy's got a big noggin! I tell people it's for all those brains he's got. Daddy has big hopes his boy will be a big bad engineer just like him someday.

So far he's a total cross between Daddy and my sister, Lindsay. Nope, nothing resembling mommy too much at the moment. I'll try to be good about posting up pictures each week. For the time being though, here are some of my favs from the last 3 months.



Just born, screaming my little heart out!


My first picture with Mommy


Chilling on Daddy's lap at the cabin
Timmy loves his Grandma Nikki
Lena Lake hike (6 miles and he was a total champ!)



I'm getting really good at holding my head up!












1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm SO excited about seeing weekly updates of Timmy (and of course hearing about Mommy & Daddy from time to time as well). I look forward to the day when we can get our boys together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...